I prefer the top one. Although the second one is nice also. Tough decision, I am glad I don't have to make it. Thanks for the invitation. We will be there, but I will send the RSVP soon.
Peter and I both like the bottom one best. I still can't stop calling the top one the shoelace dress, now that you started it. Either way, I'll be happy to wear whichever one you pick. LOL - look what I just found! www.uglydress.com Just make sure your wedding pictures don't end up on there!
I hate the stripes and length of the second one...
The shoelace on the side is a flattering detail... horizontal stripes are not. (Especially when standing next to a size 6 and I am certainly NOT anywhere near that, in a bad way.)
But yeah, it's your choice.
(After I've just spazzed about the one dress.... I'm OK, really.....) :P
i say the top one the length on the bottom one hits at a very unflattering spot and would be hard to alter to fit different sized people(taller and shorter)in a uniform way.
4 Comments:
I prefer the top one. Although the second one is nice also. Tough decision, I am glad I don't have to make it. Thanks for the invitation. We will be there, but I will send the RSVP soon.
Peter and I both like the bottom one best. I still can't stop calling the top one the shoelace dress, now that you started it.
Either way, I'll be happy to wear whichever one you pick.
LOL - look what I just found!
www.uglydress.com
Just make sure your wedding pictures don't end up on there!
TOP ONE ALL THE WAY :)
I hate the stripes and length of the second one...
The shoelace on the side is a flattering detail... horizontal stripes are not. (Especially when standing next to a size 6 and I am certainly NOT anywhere near that, in a bad way.)
But yeah, it's your choice.
(After I've just spazzed about the one dress.... I'm OK, really.....)
:P
i say the top one
the length on the bottom one hits at a very unflattering spot and would be hard to alter to fit different sized people(taller and shorter)in a uniform way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home