awh...lol...that was a ton of fun. poor Claudia didn't even know we were showing up at her house too...that was just great!! haha. I miss you guys..and so glad you posted these Cat, i saved them also on my computer...yaay Love yo, be good cuzzie :-)
Hey - I'm not at melanie@uniclear.com anymore, just so you know. I haven't heard from you in forever, and I miss you. I wonder what you're up to and I can't wait to have coffee with you when I get there. Send me an e mail to melliemorel@hotmail.com whenever you can. Love you!
Kathy, SORRY!!! I just realized I have never congratulated you and Mark on your engagement. So congrats and I hope you have a fun time planning your special day and the rest of your life as a married couple. God Bless you Both! Love & Prayers Auntie Sue
I can't believe you haven't posted anything new. How are you? Give me a call, come visit. Sorry I didn't visit with you much at thanksgiving. That whole day kind of sucked for Peter and me. We're feeling much better though and I'm sad that I didn't hang out with you as much as I wanted to. Coffee next time, just us?
Kathy, I miss you posting. I really should call you one time or something, but we all know how bad I am at that. Or you could call me. You have my number, right?
16 Comments:
Killer pictures. Nice cigar, Kat, you big smoker!! :P
I can't believe how short you hair is there Carrie. I think it's very cute.:) Nice pictures Kathy.
Mom
I love the cigar picture, it looks so "at home" in your hand. Hillarious.
Ahhh yes, the good old times ... That was fun!
Thanks for posting these Kat
take care
Thanks Auntie Mitz, actually, it's because I had lots of layers, and there, my hair was in a ponytail, which you can't see. :P
Looks like a wonderful girls night. Been a long time since I had one of those.
awh...lol...that was a ton of fun. poor Claudia didn't even know we were showing up at her house too...that was just great!! haha. I miss you guys..and so glad you posted these Cat, i saved them also on my computer...yaay Love yo, be good cuzzie :-)
Yeah, poor me, but I loved the surprise - lol ... gosh, I looked like crap! ...
Hey - I'm not at melanie@uniclear.com anymore, just so you know. I haven't heard from you in forever, and I miss you. I wonder what you're up to and I can't wait to have coffee with you when I get there. Send me an e mail to melliemorel@hotmail.com whenever you can. Love you!
Kathy,
SORRY!!! I just realized I have never congratulated you and Mark on your engagement. So congrats and I hope you have a fun time planning your special day and the rest of your life as a married couple. God Bless you Both!
Love & Prayers
Auntie Sue
I can't believe you haven't posted anything new. How are you? Give me a call, come visit. Sorry I didn't visit with you much at thanksgiving. That whole day kind of sucked for Peter and me. We're feeling much better though and I'm sad that I didn't hang out with you as much as I wanted to. Coffee next time, just us?
Kathy, I miss you posting. I really should call you one time or something, but we all know how bad I am at that. Or you could call me. You have my number, right?
Still checking everyday. I miss you.
Okay Kathy!! Surely you can't be that busy. Are you???
Mom
Hello, is anyone out there?
* hears only a distant echo
Kaaaathy???? HOOOWWW ARE YOOUU???
Same echo you hear Carol.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home