Light Whispering Thoughts

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Meow

So I have not blogged in quite awhile. Well, that may be an understatment, but I'm alive!! After being kidnapped by pirates and taken to a dystopian society, I your very humble family memeber, escaped from a draconian Captian and fractious crew after being stabbed! Yes, stabbed in the side. I was wounded, but O my Sisters & Brothers, you need not worry! I was able to, every so slowly, with one arm in front of the other, drag myself across the beach, and hide in an overgrown bush till I was recused. During this time I was still able to complete all four papers I had due in my classes! Pretty incredible, eh?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work Kath! I'm glad to hear you're okay after such a terrible ordeal.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*puts one hand on her heart and starts singing loudly and abrasively* Did I ever tell me you're my heroooooo? You're everything I wish could beeeeee!

Okay, I'm done. Nice job, good to hear you're not dead or anything. Pretty impressive, if I must say so myself.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Wow, that must have been such an ordeal. I am glad you made it out alive, and you were still able to finish homework that was due.

9:52 AM  
Blogger footsack said...

Glad to hear that you at least got your school work done in the midst of such trials.
Mom

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home