I'm 'Offically' Engaged Now!!
Mark proposed last night! It was so sweet and wonderful!! He even knelt down in the snow for me, and now I have a really, really beautiful ring!! I'm so excited! He's such a sweetheart and I love him to pieces :)Unfourntley, I have no time at all to tell the story because I'm working on another friken paper!! I hate school *sigh*.. After Friday, I may have time to write down our proposal story...so it will be coming soon...

6 Comments:
Awww, congrats Kat! :D Can't wait to see the ring!!
Congrats on the official engagement. I anxiously await your proposal blog.
Congrats to you both. Like Carrie, I look forward to seeing the ring! :):)
Congratulations Kathy! I thought it was official. Grandma is already talking about going to your wedding. Do you have an official date picked?
Thanks Everyone! I'm very happy!
Our date is August 25th, 2007
Mark and I had already planned most of our wedding before I actaully got the ring *lol*. I guess we were working backwards...
The ring is beautiful, it was good having breakfast with you the other morning. Hope to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home