Light Whispering Thoughts

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Life in the fast lane

What a busy day! I still have that headache from this morning. It was a go go day. Woke up. Jack does not want to have a nap. Need shower, so Jack comes in the shower with me. Homework.

The off to the mall we went to do banking, get Shawn and Steph's wedding present. get Jack an outfit for the wedding. Buy Jack a new car seat (A nice Eddie Bauer one :), because his is getting to small for his infant seat. Did not get lunch till 2:00 and by that time my headache was fierce and I was so hungry! While picking up Jack's car seat he starts crying. I forgot his soother. More crying. Try feeding him in a chair at Toys R Us. Take him to the food court to give him some solids. Jack full on pukes (I think I over fed him). I realize I have no wet wipes to clean him up. I use a spare shirt to wipe him off.

Than I have to hurry off to school. Where I am 10 minutes late for class. Get back home and Jack and I had a little nap.

I'm tired and wanting to relax so that's all I'm going to write about for now...Looking forward to relaxing this weekend :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Awww, Kathy! I am sorry about your crazy, hectic day. Things are always worse when you are feeling sick! I'm sure you've had some good days since:) You're a tough lady!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home