My Brother Rocks My Socks!
Yesterday Ryan came over to my place and within a of couple minutes he made my computer look and work better. It was amazing! He sure has a talent for computers. This guy knows what he's doing. I was floored at how fast he was at fixing things! Jack also seems to really like Ryan too. He follows him around everywhere, much to his dismay lol.
I was so so excited because he put a program on my computer so I can start downloading music! Hooray! Now I just have to decide if I want an ipod or an mp3 player for Christmas. Which is better? ipods are the most popular by far, but they are so expensive (maybe a little too expensive). Are you just paying for the brand? MP3 players are cheaper and can be plugged into any computer, but you cannot download itunes on them...hmmm...I might have to go to a store and try them out to see which one I like more.
Today, I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning and then Ryan and I are going downtown to do some running around. This calls for Golden Chopsticks and a visit to the game store. Did I mention I'm on reading break right now? I'm loving this!
I'm also really looking forward to seeing Sarah and Colevin on Friday. Then I get to go upisland and see the rest of the family :) It's been awhile since we've all be together. Should be fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home