Light Whispering Thoughts

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Warm Weather Makes Me Happy :)




I'm really wishing I didn't have to work today, because it looks so amazing outside!! So I'm going to sit here and daydream about laying on a beautiful beach with the warmth of the sun around me.

Or I'm going to daydream about hiking to Mystic Beach with a packed lunch and friends. Exploring nature, getting exercise, socializing, and beach time. The perfect combination!
Why do we have to work when the Sun is out?

6 Comments:

Blogger footsack said...

I agree with you. Doing laundry on a sunny day also sucks. I hope we get to go hiking to Mystic Beach again this summer.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

That was so much fun when you and Dad came hiking with us :) It's beautiful there! We should go again for sure!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kathy! congrats! i just found your blog and read the engagement story and everything, so exciting!! but where are the engagement pictures??? i'm a picture girl. i need some visuals. you should put some pics on of you guys. have fun planning your day!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Once the sun is out, it's hard to stay indoors.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Hey Leah!!
How are you doing? I'll see if I can get some pictures for ya ;)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, I know what you mean. I can't wait for this weekend. I have Saturday and Sunday off, and I'm goin' to the beach, baby!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home