Love Is In The Air :)
Well I finally have some pictures to post! The other day Sarah, Ryan, Mark and I headed to Royal Roads for pictures. It was fun, although in the pictures I'm wearing Mark's coat which is way to big for me and, while, I just hate any pictures of me.
This month is kinda special for Mark and I because on the 22nd we'll have been offically dating for one year! Where does the time go!! Also we both have birthdays this month. Mine is on the 16th and Mark is on the 28th. So it is a very busy month!!
I really have been blessed to have Mark in my life. Sometimes I'm amazed at how much patience he has for me. I don't think there has ever been one day where he has not told me how beautiful I am or how lucky he is to have me. He really knows how to make me smile. And I will admit that we are by no means perfect and can get into our little squabbles (I mean really what couple is ever perfect??), but I always know he loves me and I love him and we where able to keep open communication and work through things. I'm growing rather found of him *lol*. Oh, and the one thing I really love about Mark is that we both love old movies!! He has even seen Ma and Pa Kettle!! I didn't think anyone knew about that show. Crazy! Anyway hope you all like the pictures.

I love Mark's hair in this picture:)

It looks like Mark is strangling me in this picture
and I'm smiling abour it *lol*

Sarah and Ryan were making us laugh about something.

Sarah and I *Grin* Sarah gets included in this post because
I love her!!And now she is my sister!! I'm so happy
about that. In this picture we are pretending to smoke
something (wood chips actually).

9 Comments:
Nice pictures Kathy. Always nice to see pictures in postings. Glad that you now have Sarah, not only as a friend, but family member also.
Aww you guys are so cute together!
Hey Kathy, thanks for the pictures, they're great. I can't believe I've never been to Royal Rhoades. Crazy. Maybe sometime soon!
Love you!
Nice pictures there Kathy. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hopefully we will see you here this weekend. Miss you
Aww, cute pictures. I'm glad to hear that he makes you happy, you deserve it. It's also cool that Sarah's my cousin now. How awesome is it to have your best friend as your sister?!
Are you coming this weekend?! You better call me!
*Gasp* If anybody has not been to Royal Roads they have got to go! It is so beautiful! I'll put some more pictures of the place up this week and Mel next time you're up I'll take you and Peter for a private photo shooot ;)
That was so much fun Kat :) I'm glad we went. I should probably post my pictures from that. I'm already getting behind in the things I need to post!! Ahhhhh! Will the madness ever end? LOL Royal Roads is very beautiful. Best thing is to go there then watch XMen... that's the school they use for Xaviers School for Gifted Youngsters, and you can totally tell. It's so cool. Too bad to have to pay to see the gardens now. First time I ever went they were still free. They're gorgeous, like the castle.
Love ya Kat!!!
Yeah, I've never been there. Maybe one of these times I'll have to come and visit you. I may be lonely when Kyle's in Alberta, he leaves in a week, and I don't know if it's going to be a couple weeks or even a few months before he comes back. I wonder how much a bus ticket costs. Tell me when you have some days off in August (or book some off *wink wink nudge nudge*), and I can hopefully take up your offer and come down for a visit.
Yippee!! Yes please come visit me Carrie ;) The train costs about $15 one way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home